Map showing the proximity of the houses:
Description of the landmarks from the top going downstream:
1) T-60 Grill - This restaurant has 3 large docks that you can drive your boat to. They are not open on Sundays
2) Tugaloo State Park - This takes up the entire peninsula shown below. If you were lying on the beach area of the park and you looked up; you would see the cove to Sheriff Tarpley.
3) Harbor Light Marina - This is located right next to the I-85 Bridge that separates GA and SC. This marina offers boat rental and the ability to purchase gas on the lake.
4) Tugaloo Heights Circle - The first of the 2 "X" near each other is our property at Tugaloo Heights. If you were parked at T-37 and looked to the GA side of the lake you will see out double slip dock, 3 Adirondack chairs and our Chaparral on the lift.
5) Frohmullers- The other "X" is Frohmuller's Restaurant. At this point there is no lake access, but Denny and Tina (owners) are talking about allowing guests to beach their boats. We will keep you up to date regarding that.